Review of Fairywill Dual Sonic Electric Toothbrushes available on amazon

 

Review of Fairywill Dual Sonic Electric Toothbrushes for Adults & Kids available on amazon- 10 Brush Heads 2 Travel Cases Included, 5 Modes with Smart Timer, Rechargeable Whitening Toothbrush USB Charging Lasts 30 Days


Hey, Guys firstly thank you in advance for reading this article...



Today I'll be reviewing the Fairy will Dual Sonic Electric ToothBrush from Amazon this is a toothbrush that I have ordered, as I was experiencing some tooth sensitivity and some cavity problem so just because I have heard a lot about this toothbrush so I thought to buy 1 for myself... I actually ordered this toothbrush last month Through Amazon.
I have used Phillips before, I have also used Oral -B, and I have also used mineral toothbrushes and I kept switching back to back and I couldn't figure out which one is the best. So my dentist suggested to switch to an electric toothbrush but unfortunately, when I looked at the prices they were too expensive and thought why should I  waste my hard-earned money on such an expensive toothbrush but at the same time I was still browsing all over the internet for an electric toothbrush in my budget and finally I bought Fairywill Toothbrush last month for me and my husband.

 Features of FAIRYWILL toothbrush

FAIRYWILL TOOTHBRUSH comes as a SET for 2 - The toothbrush set basically is an affordable pack designed especially for multiple users, now everyone in your family's oral health can enjoy cooler, cleaner care, and can share the benefits of ultra-powerful clean with a 2-min build-in smart timer to always deliver the best results for you and your family. These brushes are Suitable for families, especially for couples. It has 5 OPTIONAL BRUSHING MODES - These electronic toothbrushes are engineered with 5 modes (White, Clean, Sensitive, Polish, Massage) to allow for the customization to fit any oral care you need. Now you can Get healthier gum, fresher breath, and whiter teeth in just 2 weeks using this sonic toothbrush that generates The cleaning vibration removes 10x more stains than a regular manual toothbrush but yes there are few cons which I will be mentioning later in this article so just keep reading below...  The USB charging cable of FAIRY Dual Sonic Electric Toothbrushes is compatible with any charger or equipment with a USB port. 

  



Well, I must say this is the best toothbrush among the others I have used in past, but there is always the PROS & CONS of any product, so here we gooooo....

The PROS of Fairywill Toothbrush:

So let's talk about the pros of this toothbrush... When you receive this toothbrush you receive three extra brush heads, so you get the two standard ones in addition to this, so you get three total standard brushes and then you get a polishing kind of a deep cleaning one as a little additional present.
Fairywill toothbrush has five different settings, so it has the white clean sensitive polish and massage. When I use this toothbrush, I max use it for Five minutes in the morning and a max of five minutes at night before bed, and the charging of this brush Lasts me about 10-15 days before I have to recharge it, and then recharging is super quick so these are the really really big pros for me, as the sleek design is super easy, its light in weight and easy to remove the brush head if in case you want to replace them with a new one, I have used it for a month and so far I haven't found any issue with this...

well, now lets talk about THE CONS:

Concern about how loud the vibration is you can think that this toothbrush is very very hard on your teeth if you are someone who likes to push. I reversed my habit of pushing very hard to barely even touching my teeth, now you just drag the brush along your gum line and brush normally in a circular motion, you are not going to experience any pain or basically any problems but if you do press on your teeth and you too have sensitivity especially around your gumlines, I personally feel like this toothbrush would probably make your teeth hurt because it is so strong and the pulse is so strong on this toothbrush.




















Now the other con is if you are wanting to replace the brush heads its not something that you can go to the store and get extra brushes, it is basically something you need to order online again to get them for you, but yes I can say the replacement heads are much cheaper than the other ones. Again it's not that you can do it instantly, like accidentally if you drop your brush somewhere or gets really dirty and you need to replace it. I would rather suggest ordering these replacements as a backup while you are making an order for the toothbrush it will save your time and you don't have to wait again and again for the shipping to arrive at your place.
The Final con I found with the toothbrush is when you charge it, it has to lay flat, so the charge is on the bottom and unlike the other, like Phillips or Oral B toothbrushes. You cant just place it in and have a charge. you basically have to plug t in. so, when you plug it in it's lying flat.

Well, these are some PROS and CONS of this Toothbrush, other than that in my personal opinion ITS worth it. I think it's worth it because of how incredibly good this is for cleaning, how easy it is, how long the charge lasts for me, how light it is, and most importantly how sleek sleek beautiful design it comes in.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Highly recommended Product on Amazon

SearchI 6 Pack Dining Room Chair Covers Slipcover Protector, Super Fit Stretch Removable Washable Spandex Fabric Chair Covers for Kitchen, Hotel, Ceremony


Technical Details

Additional Information